9: Do you ever read the last few pages first?
Blasphemy! That’s like fast-forwarding to the end of the film! Although…tend to open to a chapter ahead, glance at a line then self-flagellate if I see anything spoiler-worthy.
11: On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to swear at other drivers?
Um…7. Although I swear under my breath because I’m irrationally afraid that we’ll be stuck at a traffic light next to each other and things will be awkward. But yeah, I can get verbal.
32: Have you ever walked out of a movie at the theatre?
Well, one time, I had to escort my sister and her friends to watch one of the Twilight films and I found it painfully boring, so I pretended to need the bathroom and I slipped out and waited in Starbucks until they were done.
49: Peter Pan?
“So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land.”
Well golly, anon…I don’t want to make any promises. I was hoping to publish it this weekend, but things were kind of hectic, so to be safe let’s say before the end of the week :)
20: Do you have a garbage receptacle beside you? What’s on top?
I have a little wastepaper basket which, sadly is in danger of overflowing. Right on top is the empty box of an inflatable travel pillow thing. It’s cute and furry and shaped like a panda. The pillow, not the box.
38: How are your elbows? Are they okay?
Thank you so much for asking! My elbows are rather bruised at the moment, a consequence of climbing through a tiny balcony window in an attempt to break into my house two days ago when I locked myself out.
44: Do you check your computer’s dictionary for the definition of words you’d otherwise feel confident about using during in-person interactions? Just to be sure?
I totally do.
53: How often do you forget to close your parentheses?
Why does this sound so much dirtier than it actually is? I almost never forget to close my parenthesis thankyouverehmuch J
- 1: What do you put on hotdogs?
- 2: Do you say "anticlimatic" or "anticlimactic"?
- 3: Do you check flyers before grocery shopping?
- 4: Blue, black, or some other colour pen ink?
- 5: Do you use your parking brake?
- 6: Look to your left. How many framed pictures are on the wall?
- 7: Do you know how to play chess?
- 8: How often do you clean the interior of your car?
- 9: Do you ever read the last few pages first?
- 10: Ever fallen in the shower?
- 11: On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to swear at other drivers?
- 12: What's the worst thing you've ever called someone you care about?
- 13: Do you have a Snuggie?
- 14: Are you allergic to anything?
- 15: Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
- 16: How many times do you hit the snooze button before finally getting out of bed?
- 17: Ever driven away in anger?
- 18: What's your favourite freezie colour?
- 19: Are you a vegetarian?
- 20: Do you have a garbage receptacle beside you? What's on top?
- 21: Do you cross out your mistakes or erase/whiteout them?
- 22: Ever torn something up that you instantly knew was too important for such treatment?
- 23: Do you think that things will get better?
- 24: Do you have an unpopular opinion? What is it?
- 25: What's your favourite quote?
- 26: Did you/are you going to go to prom?
- 27: What's the most physically painful thing you've ever experienced?
- 28: What's the most emotionally/mentally painful thing you've ever experienced?
- 29: Have you ever legitimately saved a person's life?
- 30: What's your favourite book genre?
- 31: Did you like "Gigli"? Be honest.
- 32: Have you ever walked out of a movie at the theatre?
- 33: Do you peek between your fingers during the scary scenes?
- 34: What was your reaction to Tatum getting killed whilst stuck in the pet door in Scream?
- 35: Do dogs like you?
- 36: Would you say that you project an air of authority?
- 37: Do people listen when you speak?
- 38: How are your elbows? Are they okay?
- 39: What is one thing that you do exceptionally well? Be honest.
- 40: Do you use torrents?
- 41: When was the last time you paid for music?
- 42: Are you addicted to technology?
- 43: Pick a person (you don't need to give their name). How do you feel about them? Be as honest as you can get yourself to be.
- 44: Do you check your computer's dictionary for the definition of words you'd otherwise feel confident about using during in-person interactions? Just to be sure?
- 45: How heavily to you rely on spellcheck and autocorrect?
- 46: Have you ever gotten into an argument on the internet? Did you win?
- 47: Do you pause movies/TV shows if you have to go to the bathroom or the kitchen, or do you just let them keep playing?
- 48: If you use a regular alarm clock, do you have it set to music or that obnoxious beeping?
- 49: Peter Pan?
- 50: How often do you fall up the stairs?
- 51: Do you pronounce "anti" as ant-eye or ant-ee? (Example: "That scene was very anticlimactic.")
- 52: Do you pronounce "via" as vee-uh or vie-uh? (Example: "We can get there via Tremont Street.")
- 53: How often do you forget to close your parentheses?
- Please ask as many as you want anon or not. I need distraction right now
no fucking way
IF YOU’RE FUCKING WITH ME, I’LL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND FUCK YOU UP PARANORMAL ACTIVITY STYLE.
lol but who would they be singing this about?
i’m hoping that rachel, quinn, and tina are gonna have a threesome and they’ll just sing this song while they’re having sex, but that seems unlikely.
If this is true, I am going to lose my shit, y’all.
Aw, thank you!
I don’t think it’s actually sunk in that we’re not going to see them go off to New York together, because you all give me so many damn feelings that my heart (that is currently shrivelled up on the floor covered in dirt with a green ribbon around it) won’t let me completely believe it.
So what I’m trying to say is I’m a nut job.
We’re all nut jobs here.